- Developed direct drive for dive compressors in 1998. Introduced the new, Air Line hookah technology in May 1999, based upon the proven technology of compressor giant, Thomas Industries.
- Air Line equipment incorporates specific marine protection features, inside and out: Acrylic, electro coating on housing, head, cover, valve-plate, and piston rod top provide unparalleled resistance to the marine environment.
- Fully vented, unobstructed compressor cover for bearing heat reduction. Venting provides immediate access to internal parts for post-dive wash out, with no disassembly of the Air Line equipment.
- Air Line compressors are U.S. made to precise standards, and assembled to Honda motors by Thomas technicians at their Louisiana facility, and at the Air Line's Florida facility.
- Over 1,000 service locations authorized by Thomas Industries for Air Line hookah compressors through 55 year old, Thomas Industries international network.
- The Air Line commercial quality compressors are engineered to run all day, every day, at 3,400 to 3,600 rpm.
- Commercial grade Honda engines are durable, heavy-duty, and easy to start.
- High-flow, solid-brass, nickel-plated, glass-like swivel fittings. Essentially indestructible. Maximum air.
- Multidirectional 360° swivel fitting on regulators to eliminate jaw fatigue.
- Individual 60' down hoses for maximum air volume (which is what you are buying) and greater freedom around obstructions, such as rock formations and wrecks. Divers are not "yoked" together.
Compare these features to our competition and you'll see why The Air Line hookah dive systems are the best choice for a durable, easy to use system that will provide you with years of enjoyment.