Stop! Are you looking to buy scuba diving equipment? Have you considered the Air Line Hookah diving system as an alternative to traditional scuba equipment? Let us share with you some of the benefits the Air Line has over traditional scuba diving gear equipment.
- Dive without cumbersome, heavy scuba tanks and gear with The Air Line Hookah!
- Enjoy freedom of movement like snorkeling, but with essentially unlimited air when using The Air Line Diving System.
- Dive all day, or a whole weekend with your Air Line Hookah Direct Drive System without a rack of tanks to lug, store, and fill.
- Gas or electric powered Air Line Diving System models enable 2-4 divers to depths ranging up to 85’.
- Diving gear for up to four divers fits into a small, lightweight package that is easy to transport in a vehicle and store on limited boat deck space, with Air Line Diving equipment.
- All Air Line Diving Systems meet Compressed Gas Association Grade-E breathable air rating.
But which model is the right choice for you?
The model that is best for you will depend on several factors related to your intended use. For example, is your interest primarily recreational diving, or do you simply want to have a useful tool aboard your boat for those times when you need to work under the boat? Do you have a commercial application? How many divers will be diving at a time? Answers to these kinds of questions will guide you through the decision. We’ve grouped the information into several categories below.
By Unit Type
- Gas vs. Electric
- Floating vs. Deck-Mount
Diving Application Type