Click for Product Video
- Dive without cumbersome, heavy tanks and gear with The Air Line Hookah!
- Enjoy freedom of movement like snorkeling, but with essentially unlimited air when using The Air Line Diving System.
- Diving gear for up to four divers fits into a small, lightweight package that is easy to transport in a vehicle and store on limited boat deck space, with Air Line Diving equipment.
- Dive all day, or a whole weekend with your Air Line Hookah Direct Drive System without a rack of tanks to lug, store, and fill.
- Gas or electric powered Air Line Diving System models enable 2-4 divers to depths ranging up to 85’.
- Quick setup and post-dive cleanup with The Air Line Hookah.
- All Air Line Diving Systems meet Compressed Gas Association Standard-E breathable air rating.
The Air Line hookah diving systems have a compressor at the surface that delivers air to divers below through long hoses and a demand regulator similar to the kind used in scuba. The divers are freed from wearing heavy, bulky tanks. It’s an easy, hassle-free way to dive that's always available whenever you want to dive. When you use an Air Line Direct Drive System, there is no need to get tanks filled, and no running out of filled tanks when you still want to do more diving. The low gear requirements make hookah diving an ideal way for beginners to learn to dive, or anyone who wants to wear less gear. The Air Line has floating models that divers can easily tow along with them while swimming about, as well as deck units that remain on the boat. A hookah unit can also be a great tool to have aboard when you need to go under the boat for the inevitable (e.g., unfoul a prop, inspect or clean the hull, etc.). The Air Line innovated and developed the first direct drive hookah systems. We use only the highest quality components, and customer service is our top priority.
Click Here for information for Working Divers
See more reasons why Hookah is a great way to dive
Ah, another typical weekend in your neighborhood...
Looking over the rail at a 3,000 year old Phoenician wreck site. ("Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.") Finding lost treasures with a metal detector. (Hey, enough pull-tabs can add up.) Cruising a reef. And, of course, for real fun: un-fouling a prop. (When you have to do it, you might as well do it in style.) Yes, hookah offers many opportunities to escape the mundane and the pressures of our troubling times. And what a pleasant, safe way to connect with family and friends.
You'll find, on the following pages, some really cool (literally and figuratively) stuff to recharge the old batteries. When you swap weekend tales at the water cooler, what contribution to the conversation do you want to make: Rented a DVD? Went to a movie? Watched a ballgame? Who needs passive when you can go proactive.
An Air Line hookah system puts you in the game, not on the sideline. Life's short -- PARTICIPATE!!
Now, if you'll excuse me, Full Contact Basket Weaving is on ESPN.